Thursday, February 17, 2011

Awarded...

By Danyette!  Thanks Danyette! Thanks for thinking of me. Plus, it's so fun learning tidbits about each other!


Rules:
1) Thank the person that gave it to you.
2) Share Seven facts about yourself
3)Award seven other people with the award

Seven obscure facts about me:

* I LOVE lemons- A LOT!  I usually eat one a day, like an orange. Except with a little salt.  Then after I eat the fruit, I eat the white, inside of the rind.  (This started during one of my pregnancies- I just couldn't help myself.  Later I learned that the rind is super good for ya!)

*I have a thing for numbers.  Once I learn a phone number or birthday, I usually never forget it.  (however, since my wreck, my memory has suffered- which is Super frustrating!  I hope it will all return!)

*My great uncle was the man who invented the game Twister. 

* I am currently working on a children's book that I wrote several years ago.  I'm working on the illustrations so that I can print/ publish it myself.  I want my kids to have the story in book form, so I'm really excited to finish it.  I will definitely share it on my blog when it is complete!  :)

*I like watching the show Top Gear with my husband... it is a total GUY show, but it is hilarious.  Since Wade served his mission in England, we have a love of the Brits.  And I love that my husband is a total car guy.  I think it's sexy! ;)

*I wish I had a little baby... sometimes... ok, a lot of times.  Seeing newborns lately brings tears to my eyes. I'm such a sap!

*Even though we have hard times , I really do love my life!  I know I am very blessed!

I award the following:
*Candace
*Charis
*Neika
*Lori
*Karin
*Alison
*Andrea
(some very stylish ladies   :)

2 comments:

Alison said...

LOVE that you are related to the man who invented Twister!!!

Ace said...

Oooh!!! I am soooo honored!

I am just now getting on the computer since I LAST said 'Hello.'

I've become a bit...shall we say...lazy.

I will have to make good on this though. So much Fun!! And I must say, after having known you all these years... it was fun to learn something new about you!

You are my fav. I have enjoyed catching up. Livs b-day looked like a dream! And you are right-- that candid pic is too sweet. Frame worthy for sure!

Love you so much!

p.s. Hope you're hanging in there.