Thursday, February 24, 2011

Livvy's {Pinkalicious} Birthday Party-

More moments from Livvy's Birthday:
Cake! :)

                                                                          Gifts:
                          I love this photo.  A totally candid moment. I love her happy expressions. :)
 Livvy has been begging for a Bullseye to go with her Toy Story Collection for months. She was so happy to finally get him!
                                                            Is this love or what?


                      Lucas and Livvy giving loves to Mama Donna.
Mama Donna and Mama Kaye gave Livvy her very own Pinkalicious doll.  And Silverlicious book too. 
  Sommer and Braydon did face painting for all the kids.  I think this pic with Akasha and Livs is so funny! 
 Lucas was so funny. This little guy has come a long way!  He just had his first birthday, and his heart is growing strong! :)
 My grandma, Mama Kaye- who just turned 85 on Valentine's Day; Rebecca and Kailer (almost 3 months old).


Sommer (left) and Sicily (right)
At the end of the night, we had Just Dance (2) competitions.  SOOO Fun! 
All cleaned up and pretty exhausted.  But, we had a lot of fun and are so thankful to have this little girl to celebrate!

2 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

So stinkin cute. I love the party idea, you are very creative :)It is birthdays and holidays I miss the most about not being by family...how fun!

Beard Family said...

I thought this was such a cute party. The cupcakes were so cute!! I'm so happy I could come!!