Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sweetheart Chaserisms

In honor of Valentine's Day, and the sweetheart that he is, here are some stories about my sweet boy.


( My Valentine to Chaser.  )
A couple of weeks after our wreck, I was having a conversation with Chase, just telling him how thankful I was that he was okay and protected.  I told him that I think an angel was holding him and protecting him during the wreck.  He said,

"I think you are right, Mommy.  I think it was the same angels that were in the Lion's Den with Daniel, because they calmed the lions and I was very calm too. 
They are good calmers, right, Mommy?"

             This picture represents Chase sooo well.  Half- naked, studying his books, not sleeping. haha
Yes, I need a table for his new lamp.  I knew I had to get this lamp for Chase. 
He LOVES maps.  It is so perfect for him!

Chase came to me and Wade the other night with a somber expression.  Here is how the conversation went:
Chase:  Sometimes I just really wish things were the way they used to be.
(Wade and I looked at each other wondering what we had done wrong)
Wade: How so bud?
Chase:  Well, I love my dinosaurs, but sometimes I really miss my cars.
Us: (laughing) Chase, you can love as many things as you want. 
Wade: You can still play with your cars too!
Chase:  Well, I just don't want to hurt my dinosaur's feelings.

Awww....

No comments: