Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day



For Mother's Day, I wanted to have the little one's pictures taken. Livvy, and Chase too, did really good. I was pretty pleased with them overall. I felt a little rushed by the employees at the studio, so later I wished that the backdrops and props could have been a little more thought out and that maybe I could have made more suggestions, but I guess I shouldn't complain. I am just glad to have them. :) I did get to choose some cute borders for the ones I had printed, and got a disc- which is where these are from, so that part was great! I must say, I love how digital photography has revolutionized these precious moments. It is so nice to be able to share!
I used these pics also for our mother's gifts as well. I've started giving scrapbook pages to them once a year, so they have current pictures and updates on the kids. So, that was fun, too. Especially getting to include Little Livvy in there this year. It really lets me know how lucky I am to be their mom when I sit down and journal and scrapbook about them. If only I could do it a little more often...

1 comment:

Annie said...

Chase looks like such a big boy! He is very handsome. What a great idea for a mother's day gift.