Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chaser Race





Everyday lately when Chase and I have straightened up his room, he says with a sad face, "Well, I wanted my room to look like a town." So, I asked, "how so?" Then he replied "with all the cars out." So, today, I pushed the dining table aside and let him build a town in the dining room. I didn't know quite how out of hand it would get. I think we are set in the way of cars! My house is in that CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) stage at the moment to say the least. But, the flip side is that he has had the best time so it's totally worth it! :) We love our little Chaser Racer! Times like this make me think of the song, You're Gonna Miss This, because I know I totally will!
Isn't he cute?

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love that definition of chaos, it fits me to a tee right now!