Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Beach Memories

Here we are at Laguna Beach & Crystal Cove in Newport Beach. We went to California with Wade's parents, his sister and her family. We had 6 adults and 9 children there in all. It was such great family time together! Like I said in my previous post, this was my favorite part of our trip- going to the beach! As was for Wade too! Disneyland was fun, but I would have been content going to the beach every day! We had such a wonderful vacation. I took so many pictures! The first day we went, Livvy was actually sick so she was scared of the sand and waves. In one of our pictures, you can see her burying her head in Grandpa's chest and crying when we set her down. Later in the week when we went back, she did great and seemed to be really happy to be there. No tears at all. Braydon did great learning to body surf and Sommer and Chase just loved exploring. Here are some of our precious memories. The posted pics are some of my faves, and then there were lots I put in the slide show since there were lots that I wanted to share...








2 comments:

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

LOVE the pics! They are beautiful! What fun memories --

Neika Boulter said...

OH You are a good photographer! Those turned out sOOO awesome! I love being able to see all of your pics! Miss you guys!