Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time Marches on...

I can't believe another month has passed. Livvy turned 10 months on Dec. 3rd. We are excited that this is her 1st Christmas. She is so observant and loves the lights and colors everywhere. What can I say? She's a girl who loves pretty things! She LOVES jewelry and decorations,etc... And she LOVES baby dolls! Christmas shopping will be easy for her. She also loves exploring all over the house. It's so funny when she's into something she shouldn't have, because if we walk in the room, she crawls as fast as she can to get away and hide from us! It is hilarious! She's been standing for a few months now, but now she's even beginning to let go with one hand and walk more along furniture. But my most favorite thing right now is everytime I pick her up, she squeezes me so tight. She gives the cutest little bear hugs. It is the sweetest! She went to the Dr. today and weighed 16 pounds even (just for reference- Chase weighed this at 4 months!) LOL! She's in the 3rd percentile. I think when I tell her not to grow up too fast, she's just trying to be obedient. She eats great! She just has stayed little. The dr told me just pour gravy on all of her food. too funny...
Here is Livvy Brynne is her little Santa outfit. It is so cute on her! Tonight we went to see Santa so it was fun to dress her up. Plus, it's so soft and warm. She will be wearing this dress everywhere this month since it is so cute and I want to get our use out of it. I know I'm biased, but she's such a doll and we get such a kick out of her. Everything she does is cute.
Livvy trying to get through the baby gate at my mom's. I love this picture because I think she is so cute standing and gaining some independence. sniff...sniff...
My sweet girls- getting ready to go see Santa.
Livily and Mama Kaye, her great-grandmother. Aren't they so cute?
Snuggling a teddy bear...
This outfit used to be Sommer's and I was so excited when Livvy
could wear it! Sommer wore it for her 1st Christmas too! more tears... (sigh...)
Sweet as Candy! We love her!

No comments: