Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun...




Traditional Egg hunting, with, yes, the traditional terrible weather! We were drenched and cold, but I don't think the kids minded too much!
Livvy caught on very quickly. She can even peel the foil off chocolates. We start them out with the most necessary skills in our family. :)
For fun & something different, I made paper-mache eggs with a surprise inside. Then I let the kids paint them, but they had to wait a couple of days for it all to dry. Then on Easter morning, they got to crack open these eggs. This was probably one of the funnest things we did. Will I do it again? Maybe in a few years!

Quite the mess, but sometimes ya gotta make a good mess!

Easter Morning- Bedheads and all. Chase's face here says, "Are you really gonna make me take pictures this early in the morning???" With Sommer's baptism and all the Easter festivities, it was very busy, but such a fun weekend to spend as a family!

No comments: