Sunday, August 1, 2010

Today is brought to you by the number 6...

My little guy's 6th birthday was on Thursday.  I can't believe he is old enough now for school, sports, and all the other things that make a kid's life so busy.  But he is SO ready and it will be a fun adventure.  I am so proud of Chase. He has been such a good boy lately and so much joy!  He wakes up so happy and sweet and makes me laugh continually.  I love having him in our family! :)
For his birthday, we went to his favorite restaurant for lunch.  Chuck-a- rama.  In fact, all my kids love it there.  :)
Then we went over to the animal museum...right up Chase's alley. He loves animals.  He is our little scientist. He knows all about classifications, geography, and pretty much all the things about animals and dinosaurs.  


Daddy brought home an excavation kit for Chase that evening.  He loved it of course!
And of course, it wouldn't be Chase's birthday without someone in our family being sick!  I just don't get it!  This year it was Livvy.  She started getting sick while we were out and about.  Now, I think I'm getting it. :(

6 things I love about Chase:
* He loves to learn
*He loves music
*He makes friends where ever he goes.
*I love how he still loves to snuggle with me every night and tells me he can never go anywhere without me.  (wish us luck with Kindergarten!)
*He thinks of others and will never take the last cookie,etc.
*How when we ask him to do something and he answers with a very energetic "Sure!" or "Sure Would!"  But he says it like "shore".

More pics coming soon from Chase's party.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Happy birthday Chaser racer!!!

I think you are brilliant, and I just love that you are such a little scientist!

Give him a big birthday squeeze for me and tell him I love him--

And I promise I AM calling you today!!!