Monday, December 27, 2010

Rebecca & Kailer

I took some newborn photos once before and thought I could never do it again.  It was so hard!!!  Then my neice, Rebecca, asked me to take some of her new baby.  I was nervous, for sure!  But I told her I would try.  The day started out a little frustrating when my good light fell over and broke, but as soon as Rebecca and Kailer came, it was just pure bliss.  He was sooooo good and sweet!  He slept so well, even when I was kissing on him the whole time.  This was seriously one of the funnest photo shoots I've ever done.  I definitely need some better lighting still, but now I think photographing newborns is soooo fun!  It totally helped with how beautiful they are and how much I love them.  I was 12 when Rebecca was a baby and I was her primary babysitter.  She always reached for me when I was around.  Now she has her own baby and lives right down the road from me.  Hopefully, I can spend enough time with Kailer so that he will reach for me too when he sees me.  :) I just love him so much already.  My favorite.  I think they look so beautiful in this photo. 

1 comment:

Neika Boulter said...

very precious pictures... I want to save $$$ for a camera. what kind should i buy?