Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Splash!

We LOVE Summer!  


I love that smile!


Chase (left) and his friend William
I love little feet in the air in photos! :)


                        






I didn't get many pictures of Sommer. She and Sicily (her cousin) were all over the place having fun.




Livvy and Akasha (above)
Accidental focus, but I love it!



So refreshing.  I secretly wished I was playing in there with them!



Little Miss Cutesy

 Braydon was such a great helper with Livvy. He played with her most of the time.  He's such a good big brother and she loves him so much!  She's definitely in a "Braydon is my favorite" mood lately.
I think they look alike... And they'll probably look a lot more alike if Braydon doesn't get a haircut soon!  :)


Summer is so grand... Please don't ever leave...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

chase said what a fun time