Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pregnancy Progression

This is the first time I've been able to blog about being pregnant.  This blog was born along side Livvy and in the past, I never wanted any pictures of me pregnant.  I guess taking a five year break in having kids will give you enough perspective to contemplate what ya wish you had done better!  So, when I found out I was pregnant, I decided to put aside the vanity and do a better job at documenting this amazing blessing that we are being given.
Here are a few pics of the first few months :
This was the week I thought I might die.  Just like most of my other pregnancies, I was pretty sick- all day long! And nights were the worst.  I lived on fruit, dry cheerios, and plain rice most of the time. 

At twelve weeks, I was still so sick... This was kindof the peak for me.  My poor kids did not get a very fun summer.  And my house fell apart! But we survived, thankfully and by 13-14 weeks, I was feeling much better! That was also the time I started to feel baby flutters.  That was so fun to experience again!
The fourth month brought on a heathy appetite, headaches, and lots of growing.  I so wanted real food again! I got to enjoy pasta, tomatoes, and chocolate finally!  I had about two weeks of feeling better before the kids went back to school, which I was so grateful for since there was a lot to do!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You look beautiful! I love, love your last outfit! Keep taking pictures of your belly progress! I'm so glad you are feeling better.