Sunday, June 29, 2008

Payson Canyon
















Payson Canyon is one of my most favorite places on earth. We like to spend a lot of time up there in the summer time. We made a quick trip this weekend and the kids had a blast. It is so beautiful up there. I can not even begin to express my gratitude that summer is here- warm weather, my kind of life! Here are some pictures I took of our day. the last couple of pictures are just a couple that I liked of the kids here at home, but wanted to share as well. And I know, I know, I post a lot of pictures, but it's just that I take a lot so there are just so many to choose from! With Chase, you have to take A LOT! to get a random few where he is making a pleasant face. Plus, I love taking pictures of my kids. I have so very few from when I was growing up that I have done the exact opposite for my kids. That's a good thing, right?

No comments: