Saturday, September 13, 2008

Latest Chaserisms

The other day Chase and I were driving in the car and he was telling me this long story about a conversation he had with Braydon. I'm listening along when the following statement took me off guard.
Chase- "I said to Braydon, What the...?!"
Even though it was followed by no profanity or expression (we only use clean language here or so I thought) , I still felt it was a little brash. I said,
"Chase? That didn't sound very nice,bud."
He replied in an obvious tone, "Uh, Mommy, What the? is a really good thing to say."
What's a good comeback to that...
anyone? :)

On a sweeter note ( lets redeem him a little bit), I heard him say to Sommer a couple of days ago,
"Sommer, I just don't know how I could live without you!" so sweet!


You know what happens when you cook lamb's wool?
You get grits. :)



One day we came home from church and Chase got a popsicle out of the freezer. Wade told him he couldn't have it until after dinner. He promptly went back to the freezer, got 2 more popsicles and brings them to us, in the sweetest voice says,
"Here's one for Mommy, and one for Daddy."

Wade- " Chase, are you giving us one because you think then we'll let you have yours?"

Chase- "That's what I'm all about!"

LOL



Wade went to get a fly off of our ceiling and Chase said, "Oh, I thought that was a hole walking across the wall."



One of the cutest things we love hearing from Chase is when he says, "No offense, but I love you!"

None taken. :)


Last one!~ Wade took him to the grocery store the other day and they passed some chicken patties. Chase said, "Whoa! Those are some huge chicken nuggets! I would never eat huge chicken nuggets!" Wade asked, "why not?" Chase replied in a shaky voice, "Because they might make me CRAZY!"

2 comments:

Charis said...

Oh I just love read the funny things Chase says. He must keeping you laughing (and a little frustrated ;-) all day. I think it's great you're keeping a record of the things he says, they are too funny!!

Candace said...

What a darling blog! I'll have to have you teach me all about this new world I know so very little about. I have been dying over the comment Chase made about the "moving hole"...ha ha ha! What a smart mommy you are to be keeping record of these precious comments. It will be so priceless! Love you