Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

I thought we were going to have to forfeit Halloween this year because we were taking a trip to Disneyland, but that ended up not being the case at all! Thanks to school, church, and neighborhood parties held earlier in the week, the kids had a plethora of Halloween celebrations! In fact, Sommer dressed up as a monster one night and a vampire another! Braydon was also a vampire, Chase was a furry green monster (so cute!), and Livvy was a bear. I really didn't put too much effort into her costume, since we were leaving town Halloween morning and I didn't want to spend a lot on Halloween this year. I just used Chase's old baby costume, actually. Next year, I'll have to do something a little more feminine. But, she was cute anyway. :) Then on our way through California, we stopped at Calico Ghost Town- they were having their big Halloween shindig, so the kids got to go through the haunted mine, decorated houses, and they even had trick or treating. Kinda cool that the kids got to spend Halloween in a ghost town! Even though we didn't dress up Halloween day, they had a blast! My only complaint was that many of the employees were dressed as clowns- a lot! It made me physically sick. Other than that, we had a great Halloween!


No comments: