Monday, December 22, 2008

Rudolph cookies

We were so excited that the kids are out of school for the Christmas break! I promised the kids that we would do fun things all day today to celebrate Christmas and winter. We made these Rudolph cookies from nutter butter cookies, pretzels, chocolate chips, icing, and m&m's. They were super easy and lots of fun with little mess too! It was so fun!
Here is Chase and his Rudolph cookie. Good thing I snapped a picture quick. He got eaten in a flash!
Sommer and her cookies. She liked green eyes instead of chocolate chips for hers. :)
Braydon made so many in a flash! Here he is with his reindeer.
After the reindeer, we made a gingerbread house. I didn't get any pictures during the construction since my hands were sticky with icing. But here is the finished product. That is until Chase started to eat it too!

Livvy contributed by eating a pretzel and being sweet. We have to include her too! :)
We all had sooo much fun! I really enjoyed it as much as the kids. I love spending time with them! It really is the little things that mean so much!

1 comment:

Neika Boulter said...

You are so Creative! i miss talking to you. I'm out of minutes so I'll have to call you AFTER 9 one of these nights!=)