Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Livvy~ Birth to One Year!

I can't believe it, but today Livvy is One Year Old! What a joy it has been to have her in our lives this year! She is so sweet and lovable! It has gone by so fast that it makes my head spin, but I am so grateful for her! She is now such a cute one year old! Still little, not walking, but talking more everyday! Some of her new words are "backpack (from Dora), don't, stop, duck, quack, dog, and luva (luv ya)" It is the sweetest. She still is just so timid around other people and definitely a mama's girl. I took her yesterday to have her one year pics taken and she was oh, so serious. I can't wait to get them and post them as well b/c I think they will be so fun! She is now finally growing more hair and into lots of messes, but she also likes to help pick up toys and put them in a bucket. Here is a slide show of some precious moments from her first year. Happy Birthday sweet girl! :)


4 comments:

Just the 9 of us said...

She's such a cutie-pie and so sweet! Her pics are so cute. I love seeing the changes in a year's time. Happy birthday LivilY!!!

Unknown said...

livvy is so cute! I can't believe she's one year old she's the cutest baby in the world!!!

Neika Boulter said...

so crazy and so cute! I can't believe that time has gone so fast. LOVE YOU livvy!

Charis said...

Where does the time go?? Happy Belated Birthday, Livvy!!