Friday, February 27, 2009

Proud

I just wanted to start out this post by saying how so very grateful I am to be a mom! I feel so fortunate!
Here are a few recent things that make my cup floweth over...
#1- On Livvy's first birthday, she came and knelt and folded her arms during family prayer all by herself. Now, all I have to say is "let's have a prayer or blessing" and this is what she does. What sweeter thing is there than that? Having children also gives me a glimpse of what our Heavenly Father must feel for us as our parent, which without, I'd never know!




#2- Times to celebrate!!! The fun is never ending!
#3- I love that my children are getting to know and love my grandmother and that she gets to know and love them! I know my children will carry on her legacy! Such a selfless lady!
#4 For laughs! Wade and I came home from our Valentine Date to find this sign in our front window. I guess Braydon and Sommer had had enough of our rambunctious Chase. (yes, they were with a baby-sitter!), but he wants so badly to be included in the big kid stuff and sometimes drives them up the wall. Lucky for us, no one took us up on this offer. We all love that little rug-rat!
I could go on forever, but I won't! I'm just so thankful to have a family and sad for those who don't know of the kind of love that brings the MOST incredible, fulfilling joy and builds the spirit so strong. I hope my children know how happy they have made me. There is never a dull moment and I am so glad!

1 comment:

Neika Boulter said...

Oh that is too cute! the sign and the Livvy folding her arms! We miss you guys, hope to see you soon!