Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

We had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Draper Temple Open House. It was such a neat opportunity for us and the kids. My mom and grandma- Mama Kaye, also went with us. Even though it was very busy, there truly was such a special feeling there! Mama kaye is not a member of the church. My mom was a convert. Wade asked mama kaye how she felt finally getting to see in an LDS temple. She said, "Oh, I would have gone in a long time ago had they let me." Wade said, "Oh, you are always welcome. You just have to do a few things first." It was cute.
Wade, the kids, and me- Our Little Family. :) Our kids loved it so much! Chase even was sooo good and loved seeing the sealing room. he keeps asking to go back and see the room where we get married. It has been the sweetest thing. It really left such an impression on him! Braydon & Sommer also loved it. I am so glad that we had the opportunity to take the kids so they can aspire to return there one day.
My mom, mama kaye, me, Sommer, & Livs- 4 generations.
I am so thankful to have the peace and blessings of the temple. And so thankful to live so close to so many! Growing up, I didn't have that, so I am especially grateful. Such a blessing to my life!

No comments: