Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wizard of Oz

Sommer just had her 1st dance recital. It was The Wizard of Oz and she was one of the poppies that puts Dorothy, etc. to sleep. Here are just a few pictures of Sommer's special evening that I thought she looked so cute in!

I think she did a great job and is a beautiful little dancer!
Sommer is on the left in this photo. Aren't these costumes so cute?
Here is Sommer and her dance teacher. It was such a fun night! She had a lot of family come out and support her. As a mom, I really love moments of celebration like this! I am glad she got to feel the fruits of her labor! She was a little surprised, she says, when she looked out and saw so many people in the audience, but she didn't miss a beat. I'm so very proud of her! Sommer is such a good girl! I love her to pieces!

3 comments:

The Lowerys said...

She looks so cute! :) Dancing is a very beautiful and fun thing to do!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Aw! I'm so proud of Sommer. She does look gorgeous and I know she must be a talented little dancer. Wish I could have seen her!! I love The Wizard of Oz!

Just the 9 of us said...

She looks beautiful!