Friday, May 22, 2009

Tryin' my hand at a little photoshop

I've been wanting to learn to use my photoshop elements more for a long time now. I do some digital scrap booking and love that, but I really have wanted to learn how to edit my photos. So, last night when I took this cute picture of Livvy at the ballpark, I just knew this had to be my first subject. I loved her little face in the picture- just not the guy's rear end. :)


Here is the original picture:




I thought how cute it would be to add something pretty as a background to contrast her with the baseball. Now, this is my first attempt, so I have lots to learn, but it was a lot of fun! Not perfect, but better...


Here is the new background...

Whatcha think?

4 comments:

Charis said...

Love the 'new' background. You are way better than removing backgrounds than I am! It looks awesome! You'll have to share your tips/tutorials ;-)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Very cool! I've been wanting to get Photoshop and try it out. Love the picture!

Candace said...

I don't know Liss..I really kinda liked the guys rear end. It gives it that genuine ball parkish feel. I especially like how you can't even focus on Liv because all you really see is man hiney.

OPPOSITE DAY!

Love what you did with the second pic. Sorry I haven't called you back yet. Crazytown over here! Tomorrow? Love you

Neika Boulter said...

WOW i'm impressed! Tell me how to do that! PLEASE? call me sometime.... Dance is done now so i'm not as crazy as normal!