Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Wade!

My Dearest Wade,
Sometimes life can be best described like a game of...
The words you get to make happen quite by chance when you only get a handful of letters (i.e.opportunities) . Before I met you, the only words I could ever seem to make were :
mundane
unfulfilled
lonely
wanting

But, then you came along. Everything has certainly changed. I think you have cheated and given me all the pieces of the game and the plethora of words that I can make now include:

Love
marriage
sweet
happy
fulfilled
laughter
fun
family
babies
eternal
together
loyalty
devotion
comfort

memories
sacrifice

...just to list a few! You certainly always put me first and let me win!


But, today, my words have a special message.

Happy Birthday, my sweet husband!

Thank you for being so FUN!
And such a good daddy!
And for being so cute!
For your birthday, I hope we can enjoy an evening of :

chocolate cake
nachos
happiness
I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday, but the most important thing I want to say is this:


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lissy,

You have it all wrong... you have given me those things, you may get to enjoy them too, but they are my dreams and joys! How on Earth did I ever get so lucky as to be married to you for eternity??? I love you so much Lis, you make all the pieces of my life fall in place. Thank you for giving me so much and making MY dreams come true!!!

I love you!

Wade

Cassie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Wade!!! Luv the post!!!

Candace said...

Are those the same "nachos" I think you're thinkin' of? Either way that's some good grub:)

Ya'll forgot I know your code talk-


Happy Friggin' Wade!

And Bon Appetit!

Neika Boulter said...

k Wade's comment to you made me cry! You two are so sweet! I hope you had some GOOOOOD Nachos ( I remember codes too) Wish I could snap my fingers and make you appear here! Miss ya

Karin said...

Happy birthday Wade! You and Melissa are so perfect together.(: I'm glad that I can check up on you guys, and hopefully we can keep caught up on eachother. We should get together more. chat soon