Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas cards 2009










I have sick babies, so we are pretty much quarantined. This Christmas season has been very different for me. With my injured back and now illness in the house, I haven't gotten into as much hustle and bustle this season. So, I don't know if I will get a chance to print and mail cards, but I did make some on the computer tonight as I sit on the couch with Chase sleeping on my arm. Livvy is sleeping right here too. The pictures were taken earlier in the year, but I love them still. And although Livvy has changed the most, they are the 2009 version of my babes.


Thanks to all of you who have sent us cards and kept in touch. I love them! If I get the chance, I will mail out our cards too. Plus, hopefully get some shopping done. I can't believe how quickly Christmas has come this year, but I love it all the same. I love just being with my family. It is also so great having great friends and many blessings especially when there are trials. I'm so grateful for the service and kindness I have recieved lately while I've been down. Thank you!

I hope you all are having a very merry Christmas season!
P.S.- Which card should I print??? None of them took much time. Maybe next year I can have a whole family picture and put more time and love into our Christmas cards. And if I get them mailed, that would be awesome too!

No comments: