Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Chicken

Today is a special day! My little Sommer shine turned NINE!






Happy Birthday to my Sweet Sommer!

She is so excited to be nine.

Here are nine things we love about Sommer:


1) She is so good. Very honest and kind! She Loves the Gospel.


2) She is so talented. She loves to perform too!


3) She has the best imagination. (I hope she will write one day because she has the creativity for it!)


4) She is a great sister!


5) She is very respectful of others and always remembers to compliment and thank others.


6) She has a huge fascination for Greek mythology. I think that is so cool! She is a great reader!


7) She loves us all unconditionally.


8)She has big dreams. I can't wait to watch her achieve them!


9) She is such a beautiful girl inside and outside.


We love her so much!


I remember on the day she was born and I was holding her for the first time, I was looking at her wondering what she would be like. What things she would like and do, what her voice would sound like, what her interests would be. I remember praying that she would grow up healthy and strong so I'd have the opportunity to get to know all of the things about her. Now looking back, I am so thankful to know my little Sommer. It has been such a joy to see her grow. She really is such a sweet girl. I am so happy to have Sommer as my daughter. She is a ball of energy and fun!
And even though nine is big stuff, in my heart I know she is...



(her cake top).


For my spring chicken. :)

1 comment:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Happy Birthday Sommer!!! I actually just realized I missed the chance to send a birthday card on time... sending all my love!