Saturday, September 25, 2010

On Our Very First Anniversary...




Our two week old Braydon was blessed.  People told us we were crazy for not wasting any time in the family department, but I guess that is just our style.  

                     So, this day, September 26th is a very
                        special day to me for two reasons.

           Happy Twelfth Anniversary Sweetheart!  I love you!
                        Thanks for all you have given me!

       And Braydon, you really are such a blessing!  I love you too! :)

                   And of course, Sommer, Chase, and Livvy- 
     I love you so much and am so glad you all came to our family.

1 comment:

Neika Boulter said...

I love that you started your family fast!! Makes me feel more normal! Happy Happy anniversary!! Here's to an eternity of them☺