Monday, February 14, 2011

At least the Valentine's are Finished

Between my headaches (from the wreck), appointments, and sick kids, I don't feel very accomplished these last couple of weeks.  But I did manage to copy this fun idea I found online and help the kids finish their Valentines.  The kids helped design theirs (hence Chase's dino).  Sadly, Sommer won't be able to go to school except to drop hers off.  Poor girl.  Anyway, we thought these were really fun and that's one thing I can actually say I've completed this week! :)



I'm so glad that some people are so creative, so I can benefit from their ideas.  :)

5 comments:

Kathy@mishmashmom said...

Those are so cute! I might have to try those next year. :) Wreck? Is everyone okay?

Candace said...

So dang creative!!

Waaay more cute than the uggos I made my kids pass out. We were lazy this year... er.. I was lazy. My poor kids. In my defense I DO still have a broken keister! Does that count??

What's wrong with my Sommer??

Melissa said...

Ahh... She's just got a really bad cough! {Spring, come on already!}
And candace you are seriously so creative! Your home is exquisite! So, I wouldn't worry about valentines. they all go in the trash anyway. haha

Kathy- we are doing pretty good. I wrote a previous post about the wreck. Thanks for the sweet comments, Y'all!

Neika Boulter said...

holy moley!! those could possibly be the most wonderful valentines day cards i've ever seen.... in my WHOLE LIFE!! good job lis!

Lori said...

These are so cute! I'm sorry to hear that you are still having problems from the accident. I hope things get back to normal soon.