Friday, May 31, 2013

Eye Contact

 It's time that I catch up on some of my family stories.  I hate to see time pass by so quickly.

 Sommer hates it when I share this one, so it is a must that I do! :) Its so cute.

Well, this year Sommer added ballroom dance to her schedule.  I hadn't been to any of the practices until the dress rehearsal for their Christmas show.  She and her dance partner did a phenomenal job!  After the rehearsal, and after my praises, we had this conversation:

Me (teasing): Sommer!! Look at you dancing with an older boy! How old is he??? ;)

Sommer: I don't know!!!

Me: Well, what grade is he in?

Sommer:  I don't know!!!

Me: Well, what do you know about him?

Sommer: I don't talk to him!!!

Me:  Ever?? You don't talk to him at all?

Sommer:  Ummm... I don't even make eye contact.

I laughed so hard.  Here is a this cute little dance couple doing lifts and flips- practicing for four months, and have never said one word to each other, or even eye contact.  I thought it was quite humorous.  I told Sommer that she needed to thank him for all his hard work ( and never dropping her) or something!  
Wade, on the other hand,
 told her he'd pay her $50 if she'd maintain her no eye contact status... 
haha.

Later, I found out that is he was 2 years older.  And is now one of Braydon's good friends. :)
Here are some fun pics we took that I love of my sweet Sommer.  
















1 comment:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

What a beauty! And I couldn't help but laugh about Wade's response!