Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SUPERSTARS!

On Friday, Braydon & Sommer were both awarded with Superstar awards at their school. It is a special award for academic, personal, and cultural achievements. They received a special certificate and a metal. This is the first year our school has given out such awards and I am so proud of my kids for setting goals and accomplishing them (they could teach me a thing or two!).
They really are both such good, no awesome, kids and I am such a blessed mother.






I always think that whatever trials I've had in my life, the Lord has more than compensated me with such great children! I can't believe sometimes how big they are getting so fast, but I just try to enjoy each day that I can with them! Congrats to my little superstars! (Even though they have been superstars all along in my eyes!)

3 comments:

Charis said...

You DO have great kids. I am sure the teachers wish all their kids were like your kids.... PS - Call me weird but is your blog private at the moment? If not, I'd blur out their names and last names and name of their elementary school. Love ya.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Oh, it brings back so many happy memories to see pictures at Salem Elementary. Braydon and Sommer are both such awesome students, I'm not surprised!

Just the 9 of us said...

What's even better-they aren't only smart, but they both are such sweet kids. very thoughtful!